Barker Dam and Wall Street Mill
Double feature in Joshua Tree National Park. Barker Dam is just over a mile, a short loop that takes in rock art, the dam, and a nice mix of boulders and desert. Wall Street Mill is two miles out and back and the mill extracted gold to send to the US Mint in San Francisco.
Hike starts at: 34.025005, -116.142098. View in Google Earth.
- San Pedro Valley Park Waterfall Loop
- Grabtown Gulch and Borden Hatch Mill in Purisima Creek
- Ladder Canyon and Painted Canyon
You Might Also Like
- Recent Wildlife
- BBC My Sounds, hiding podcasts behind a 'Beware of the Leopard' sign.
- The curious case of the missing slugs (in BlogEngine.net 2.8)
All comments are moderated. Your email address is used to display a Gravatar and optionally for notification of new comments and to sign up for the newsletter.