Thomas Friedman in the New York Times today: "Could we have our first four-party election in 2020 — with candidates from the Donald Trump far right, the old G.O.P. center right, the Joe Biden center left and the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez far left all squaring off, as the deepening divides within our two big parties simply can’t be papered over any longer?". Here's my daisyworld analogy from 2010, and a write-up of an Intelligence Squared debate on the same topic from 2011.
The scoop on Material Design 3.
- 2018: Export Google Fit Daily Steps, Weight and Distance to a Google Sheet
- 2017: #Resist
- 2016: Get an email when your security camera sees something new (Apps Script + Cloud Vision)
- Does America Need A Third Party (Again)
- Intelligence Squared Two-Party Debate
- Republicans and Democrats: Too big to succeed