Minutes spent so far this year waiting for Excel to talk to a printer: about 290.
Lifetime Excel print jobs: maybe 2?
How to fix Accessing Printer Press ESC to cancel:
- Press Start, search for Printer and run the Printers & scanners setting item.
- Find and click Microsoft Print to PDF and click Manage.
- Click Set as default.
The only real disadvantage is you'll need to select a different printer when you actually need to print anything (which you probably don't).
- Licensing Fail: WinZip vs. ScanToPDF
- I just want to get rid of Windows 10 Notifications with one click
- Better Paperless
You Might Also Like
- Visualizing Coronavirus Cases and Deaths by Country and US County
- Tedious Feed Update
- Fix search on enter problem in BlogEngine.NET
That worked well. 30-second fix solved minutes of delay each day. Cheers!
I had the same issue, I found that If i change my default printer, (I changed it to Acrobat-PDF) it worked fine