Testing out some shapefile code with a zoom into San Francisco. This uses five different shapefiles:
Country borders are from Eric Muller's fips-10 shapefile.
States and US Counties come from the United States Census Bureau.
San Francisco 5 foot elevation contours from DataSF.
Finally the street map for San Francisco is from data.gov.
These are almost all based on different projections and I did my best to actually line everything up but if you're heading over for coffee it's probably best to stick with Google Maps.
- San Francisco 311 Cases Animation
- San Francisco Street Tree Datalapse
- San Francisco Crime 2003 to 2021
You Might Also Like
- Space Journey
- 2021 California Gubernatorial Recall
- Using the Azure Monitor REST API from Google Apps Script