The Gmail Android client helpfully puts the first letter of the name of the person who emailed you in a big block at the left of the mail list (I guess if you have Google Plus friends you probably get a photo instead). But it's pretty easy to change the from name in your email client and trivial to do this programmatically.
Tips... spell your message backwards and use a different subject line for each email so they don't get grouped together.
- Nine for Exchange email on Android
- Email marketing - don't shoot yourself in the foot
You Might Also Like
- California, I can save you billions with a small and reasonably priced computer program...
- Cheek Cells, Methylene Blue Stain
- Pulling the plug on Facebook and Twitter, Tweet Archive