Another experiment with Stable Diffusion (see my San Francisco skyline video from earlier today). This one uses img2img instead of txt2img. I started with a video of my dog following the Roomba around the house. I dumped all the frames out and then used Stable Diffusion with the strength parameter ramping up from 0.0 (source image preserved) to 1.0 (source image ignored) and a scale of 11.5. The prompt was "illustration of a black labrador being chased by a giant scary roomba trending on deviant art". The frame at the top maybe best captures this concept. I used Gigapixel AI to scale the output back up to 4K resolution and then added the original soundtrack.
- Stable Diffusion Watches a Security Camera - a short horror movie
- Stable Diffusion Animation of Scale Parameter
- Style Transfer for Time Lapse Photography
You Might Also Like
- UAC shield icon in WPF
- Creekside Trail to Big Leaf Trail Loop
- Radio 4: Can I buy you a new hard drive?