Note that I'm using this to inline CSS for this blog. The pages are cached so I'm not worried about how well this action performs. My blog is also basically all landing pages so I'm also not worried about caching a non-inline version for later use, I just drop all the CSS on every page.
- BadImageFormatException for a 64-bit ASP MVC web application
- Crushing PNGs in .NET
- Blogger Classic Templates Bugs and XHTML
You Might Also Like
- How to get technical support without spending hours on the phone
- Email Alerts for new Referers in Google Analytics using Apps Script
- 15 minutes of terror, or how the UK has changed in four years
Thanks for the post!