After my horrible experience with Cleat last year I'm finally pulling the plug on my remaining Twitter API projects. Twitter is switching off their v1 API soon and I'm still so sick of it that I'm not even going to upgrade existing products. If you used Follower then I'm sorry. If you liked my Twitter public timeline screensaver then you're odd, but I'm still sorry. I'll still tweet, I'm just staying clear of the API.
- Twitter's API has got too painful for me
- Pulling the plug on Facebook and Twitter, Tweet Archive
- CodePlex Shutdown: Shapefile, Orb, StackHash and Blogger2BlogML Migration
You Might Also Like
- Reading and Writing Office 365 Excel from a Console app using the Microsoft.Graph C# Client API
- Stars over Casini Ranch, a Timelapse
- A black lab chases a Roomba and then things start to get weird...