Completing a Llanbedr trilogy, a 4k timelapse of the Milky Way near Snowdonia National Park in Wales.
Snowdonia has a great reputation for dark skies. Unfortunately I'm only here around a full (super!) moon and in July when it's only dark for about 2 minutes. Given all that, some pretty impressive views after the moon sets. Shot over three nights on an A7C with the 20mm 1.8 G. Post processed in LRTimelapse and Lightroom.
- Milky Way and stars over Redding
- Milky Way Rises over South Lake Tahoe
- Sugarloaf Stars and Milky Way
You Might Also Like
- Changing of the Password
- California November 2016 Propositions
- Is it safe to open securedoc.html (Cisco Registered Envelope)?